Fly It Forward®! Contribute to iWOAW’s Fly It Forward® Scholarship Fund.
We distribute scholarships annually to the first women to solo after discovering flying during Women Of Aviation Worldwide Week.
All donations are acknowledged with a personalized thank you email.
If you made up your mind after your Fly It Forward® Flight and decided to learn to fly, don’t delay. Become the first eligible woman to solo and win one of our flight training scholarships!
Learn how to enter here.
Fly It Forward® Scholarship Fund Value
for WOAW Week 2018
2017 Winner(s): Clare Baker, USA
- No membership is required to receive these scholarships.
- The value and number of scholarships available for the year will be announced here at the beginning of the relevant Women Of Aviation Worldwide Week.
- The maximum individual value of Fly It Forward® Scholarships is $3,500 CAD.
- If the Fly It Forward® Scholarship Fund exceeds $3,500 CAD, additional scholarships are awarded in the order in which candidates solo.
- The value of each additional scholarship will be at least $500 CAD less than the precedent.
- All Fly It Forward® Scholarships must be claimed within 6 months of the end of the relevant Women Of Aviation Worldwide Week.
NOTE: Tax liability, if any, will be the sole responsibility of the recipient. Minors (as determined by their jurisdiction of residence) may not participate or be awarded a prize without the consent of a parent or guardian. The images shown do not necessarily reflect the actual image of the product.