Whether there are no planned activities in your area or you prefer to not join one, you can still Fly It Forward®.
To Fly It Forward®, simply invite a girl of any age who has never flown in a small aircraft (airline flights are OK) to go on a first flight experience during Women Of Aviation Worldwide Week.
The flight experience will only change her life, it will also make both of you eligible for prizes if we receive proper reports by March 14, 2017.
Fly It Forward® flights are conducted during Women Of Aviation Worldwide Week by male or female pilots who
- Are properly licensed by the appropriate overseeing authority for the aircraft used (balloon, glider, ultra-light, airplane, helicopter, etc.),
- Are properly rated and legal to carry passengers,
- Operate a properly insured aircraft certified for maximum 6 seats,
- Conduct the flight in visual and wind calm conditions using only normal maneuvers.
- Your first and last name
- Your aircraft make and model
- A signed statement or a photo with you in or near the aircraft
Receive a collectible patch and become eligible to win great prizes when you file a pilot report by the set deadline.