Did you discover flying during Women Of Aviation Worldwide Week 2017? We have a challenge just for you.
If you made up your mind and decided to learn to fly, don’t delay. Become the first eligible woman to solo in any type of aircraft (balloon, glider, ultra-light, airplane, helicopter) and win one of our Fly It Forward® scholarships!
If you become the first eligible candidate to solo and you report your solo flight with 24 hours of soloing, you can win one of our flight training scholarships.
- Go on a free or paid eligible Fly It Forward® flight during Women Of Aviation Worldwide Week 2017
- Report your Fly It Forward® flight by March 14, 2017, midnight
- Start flying lessons at an eligible school after March 12, 2017
- Complete the Solo Report form within 24 hours of soloing
Note: No membership is required to receive these scholarships.
- The flight training cash will be deposited on your account at the flight school of your choice. The flight school must be registered as a business.
- Tax liability, if any, will be the sole responsibility of the recipient. Minors (as determined by their jurisdiction of residence) may not participate or be awarded a prize without the consent of a parent or guardian.
- The Institute for Women Of Aviation Worldwide is not responsible for any application, however submitted, which is not received.