Location: Jackson Jet Center lobby, 3815 Rickenbacker St., Boise, ID (map)
A celebration of “little airplanes” for the entire family!
75 lucky women and girls who have never before flown in a small airplane will be given free sightseeing rides over the beautiful Treasure Valley.
Bring your cameras! And be prepared to pose for “before” and “after” photos with your pilot, a glass sparkling juice, and a chocolate truffle.
On the ground, everyone is welcomed to:
- Enjoy meeting the Gowen Field fire-fighting team and watch their awesome water truck in action.
- Peruse the aviation booths
- Shake hands with our tower controllers
- Have a nibble at our buffet
- Catch the inspirational talk by Idaho Aviation Hall of Famer and early female NASA pioneer, GeneNora Jessen. GeneNora will also be on hand to sell and sign her autobiography.
So come early, and stay late! You’ll always remember Fly It Forward with Ponderosa Aero Club as a day very well spent.
Flight availability is limited. Scroll down to complete the flight reservation form today!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING TO FLY
- Only register eligible girls and women (no previous small aircraft flight; previous airline flights OK).
- Flights might not leave on time or may be cancelled/postponed due to weather.
This event is made possible by these pro-women sponsors:
If after your first flight, you decide learning to fly is something that you want to do, check out the “First-to-Solo” Challenge.
Your first small aircraft flight. Watch the video.
35 signed up so far. Limit: 75.
Event date is past