A picture is worth a thousand words. Your picture could allow you to win the official embroidered all-season Women Of Aviation jacket (a $99.99 USD value)!
Draw, paint, or illustrate. The theme is: “Aerobatic flight”.
You can use any media or illustration software (no photos) to describe how your first flight felt or how you imagine your first flight will feel. Scan your artwork or send us the digital file (high resolution).
So prepare your canvas, fetch your scratch pad, launch your favorite illustration software and start drawing, painting, or illustrating. A great aviation prize is one artwork away.
This contest is opened to girls and women of all ages worldwide who are not holding a pilot license or taking flight lessons.
Submitting an entry makes you eligible for the “First-to-Solo” Challenge.
To participate, you must:
- Register as a participant in this website (click here to register for free)
- Create an artwork using the theme stated above
- Send us your submission before March 16, 2014, midnight
- You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of the artwork, “Entry” entered in to the competition.
- Whenever your Entry is published by Women Of Aviation Worldwide, you will receive credit. Failure to publish a credit due to error or oversight shall not be deemed a breach of this condition.
- By entering this contest, you hereby grant Women Of Aviation Worldwide a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence in each Entry to publish your Entry within the website and any other Women Of Aviation Worldwide publications.
- You acknowledge your responsibility for protecting your Entry against artwork misuse by third parties. Women of Aviation Worldwide and its Sponsors can assume no responsibility and are not liable for any artwork misuse.
- Tax liability, if any, will be the sole responsibility of the recipient. Minors (as determined by their jurisdiction of residence) may not participate or be awarded a prize without the consent of a parent or guardian.
- The Institute for Women Of Aviation Worldwide is not responsible for any application, however submitted, which is not received.