Did you discover flying during the 2014 Women Of Aviation Worldwide Week? We have a challenge just for you.
If you made up your mind and you decided to learn to fly, don’t delay.
Be the first to solo worldwide and win the grand prize, $1,500 USD towards flight training offered by Sennheiser (details of the grand prize and other prizes available are listed under ‘Girls/Women’ in the prizes section).
To qualify for the challenge, you must:
- Be a member of this website (register for free here)
- Take your first flight during the 2014 Women Of Aviation Worldwide Week (the flight must be listed as a Women Of Aviation Worldwide Week flight under 2014 Flight Participants) or participate to one of the contests of the 2014 Women Of Aviation Worldwide Week
- Fill this form to be listed as a Women Of Aviation of tomorrow before you begin your training
- Submit the first page and the solo page of your logbook
- Tax liability, if any, will be the sole responsibility of the recipient. Minors (as determined by their jurisdiction of residence) may not participate or be awarded a prize without the consent of a parent or guardian.
- The Institute for Women Of Aviation Worldwide is not responsible for any application, however submitted, which is not received.